An online computer game, much like Worms ,originating from Korea, that used to be great.
The English version has now been overrun by:
1. Singaporeans who always say "Liao"
2. Latin Americans who speak barely any English whatsoever
3. Pros who have made far too many multiple accounts and play in the beginner zone to get easier money
4. Stat whores that bulk up on money items in the no stat zone, just for money, or ones with the whole Gold outfit
5. Hackers or scammers that ask to "trade," as long as you give your item first
6. And far, far more people than there used to be on the game, causing a lot of lag, and making it difficult to gain a rank
People in a chat room in the game:
IgiveFREEitems: Give me your ID and password, so I can give you free angel wings!
GBadministrator748251245: We have made a new security that if you type your password here, it doesn't show up! See? ******
Singapore241235: Liao poeple dnut pley rite wya liao!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.