1. n. Short for "grandmother," used informally.
2. v. To throw an object by holding it in both hands and pitching it underhand, generally while bending the knees. Used often when referring to a style of throwing a basketball for those too weak or innacurate to make it to the hoop.
3. n. Short for "Granny Smith," a type of apple.
1. Are we going to see Granny? She makes awesome potato salad.
2. If you can't make a free throw regularly, man, just granny it up there. It's just a pickup game.
3. Man, that was a good granny I just ate there.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.