1. n. Crime of car theft. Felony or equivalent in most societies.
2. n. Series of free-form action video games famous for violence, language and other decidedly adult material, making it both popular and controversial.
3. n. Party game in which one person plays the game while others in the room give excited commentary/mock interviews in the vein of "World's Scariest Police Chases" of the action.
4. adj. relating to a series of shockingly violent actions in rapid succession.
1. Mr. Douglas, this court finds you guilty of four counts of Grand Theft Auto.
2. I like Grand Theft Auto, but I won't let my 6-year-old play it.
3. We're playing Grand Theft Auto. Mike's on the game, I'm John Walsh, and you're the police lieutenant.
4. You boys be quiet before I go Grand Theft Auto on all of you.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.