1) Googlit- a verb that means to look something up on Google; originated as Google it, but now is Googlit
2) Googlit- a adjective that describes a noun as legitimate, because it was proved on Google
3) Googlit- a noun that is actually a shortend version of "Google Toolkit"
1) Person #1: "When did the first space travel occur?
Person #2: "I don't know, Googlit!"
2) Person #1: "Are you sure this is the model number of the piece we need?"
Person #2: "Yeah I'm sure! Trust me, it's Googlit"
3) Person #1: "Did you get Google Kit?"
Person #2: "No, I don't fall for those scams."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.