1. When someone is playing a first person shooter such as uncharted 2 online, and is running around shooting at people extremely aggressively as if they are unstoppable.
2. Using all tactics and no strategy
3. The term could also be used any time that someone comes out of cover and starts running and gunning at someone in a furious manner, or anytime someone tries to 'go hard' for a kill.
4. Running around trying to get lots of kills fast, while paying little attention to how many guys you are up against, and using very little if any teamwork. The 'Rambo' method is a good play style to use against newbs that take forever to kill you , as your aim is so much better than theirs that you don't need to do anything else but run around and fire at them.
5. What happens sometimes when you lose focus and start playing a game on 'auto pilot', Usually after playing multiple games in a row.
That team was so bad that I just ran around going Rambo on them.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.