Ghetto is just about 60-70% of American's homes and cars. It's either the door must be opened a certain way or the muffler fell off when you put a low profile set of rims on your Geo Metro. Your house could be smaller than your garage or be in a bad part of town.
Mainly if any of these 5 things apply to you.
1. You rims and or sound system are worth more than your car.
2. You live in the projects.
3. You hear a drive by more than you hear yourself think.
4. If cops have ever raided your house just to double-check.
5. If you owned a gun before you got into middle school.
1: Dude the cops just raided my houes.
2: What, WTF for?
1: They wanted to make sure I had all my weed smoked.
2: Oh yea I hate that shit
1: We need to get out of this ghetto
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.