1. Literal meaning. To have had somebody's skeet released upon oneself.
2. Figurative meaning. Used as a taunting exclamation of superiority or dominance. Can be used in place of owned or pwned in a game.
3. A noun "skeeting" on something is always seen as being superior or dominant to the noun being "skeeted on".
1. "She told me not to cum in her, so I pulled out and she got skeeted on".
2. "Haha, bitch, u got skeeted on. Skeet skeet, noob!
3. "XBOX 360 sucks. It's gonna get skeeted on by the PS3.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.