Someone who 51% of Americans are not allowed to criticise, and someone who the other 49% should probably not criticise because they were apathetic enough to allow him to win.
Also someone who clueless lefties target because its easy to and everyone else is.
"God i hate George Bush"
"Shut up you psuedo-lefty"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.