1. Having no particular interest or concern; apathetic: geeve about the sufferings of others
2. Having no marked feeling for or against: She geeved about their proposal
3. Not mattering one way or the other: I geeve which outfit you choose
4. Characterized by a lack of partiality; unbiased: a geeving moderator
5. Not active or involved; neutral: guests of this site geeve
One who "geeve"s; Often heard to utter the word "meh", type *shrugs shoulders.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.