1. vomit. (noun)
2. the process of vomiting. (verb)
3. GORG is a legendary sand creature who is fabled to vomit constantly and talk in the third person. Originated in Wallaroo, South Australia. (proper noun)
1. Make sure you don't gorg in the taxi.
2. I was gorging in the gutter last night.
3. The spirit of GORG smiled upon me last night.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.