A tourist to the Northern Michigan region. (Upper Peninsula, or Northern Lower Michigan).
"Fudgies" can be identified by the following features:
1. Bright Clothing
2. Absurd amount of cologne.
3. Wearing Socks and Shoes on the beach.
4. Wearing Socks with their Sandals.
5. Driving a Cadillac.
6. City driving habits.
7. Incapability to park within the lines.
8. Using spray bottles on the beach to identify "Petoskey Stones."
9. Pronunciation of Mackinac as "Mack-in-ack"
10. Asking, "What time does the bridge swing over to the island?"
"Do they realize that almost every stone on this beach is a Petoskey stone?"
"Probably not, they look like fudgies."
"Excuse me, how do we get to the Less Chen-ucks Islands?"
"It's just up the road.. and it's 'Les Chenaux'.. damn fudgie."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.