1. To cook over direct heat in hot oil or fat.
2. To destroy with excessive heat or electrical current.
3. Small fish, especially young, recently hatched fish.
4. Young children.
5. Marujuana joints dipped in embalming fluid, sometimes also laced with PCP or crack.
1. Eric likes to have me fry his potatoes.
2. If you plug in too many electronics into one strip, you might fry them all.
3. Tammy enjoyed watching the small fry in the river.
4. Grandpa is fond of calling the young in his family small fry.
5. My friend told me that smoking fry could be dangerous.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.