1. A kissing style involving slipping one's tongue into the other's mouth, playing with the other's tongue, and so on
2. The language of France
3. A term used for impolite language
4. The people of France
The act of kissing in aforementioned fashion (see n-1 above)
1. Originating from France
2. A false descriptive given to many American products, such as French fries and French toast.
1. 'Hey baby, you want to try French kissing?'
2. 'Parler vous Francias?'
3. 'I hate those damn kids... pardon my French.'
4. 'The French currently do not get along with the United States'
'Did you see those two French in the hall earlier? Disgusting!'
1. 'The French police siren is a more distinct tone than the American siren.'
2. 'Would you like French Fries with your burger?'
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.