A highly experimental method of approaching problems (similar to the notion of "winging it" in many Western cultures). Merging elements of pragmatism and daredevil improvisation, freestyling has developed into a unique and controversial school of thought. There are currently plans to further its cult status by lobbying the Hong Kong government to include "freestyle" as a religion. Rumored to be pioneered by one "Nicholas" (alias "Darth Vader") of a prestigious high school in Hong Kong, freestyle-ing is seen as a rare and desirable quality only a select few posses.
1) Lets just freestyle the calculus test tomorrow.
2) Wah jing! That’s so lun freestlyle!
3) I love the smell of freestyle in the morning.
4) Self proclaimed "freestylers" and "freestylists" will be dealt with most harshly.
5) To attain true freestyle status, one must go to a French underground railway station in the early hours of the morning.
6) Diu! Another freestyle essay highlighting the parallels between Hitler's Final Solution and Modern Jihad? Why not throw in some ToK too while you are at it!
7) J-Dub: Have you seen freestyle Wong lately?
Ranger: Nope, but i think he's polishing his lightsaber with his father.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.