1) Involving thievery, cheating and/ or scheming.
2) Characterized by, constituting of, or gained by fraud
3) To act in a trifling manner; fake, or otherwise trickin'.
1) "Listen how fraudulent this is; someone stole my copy of The Big Lebowski and and didn't take the case... Like, why don't you just fart in my mouth while you're at it"
3) They say it aint trickin' if you got it, dats fraudulent.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.