1. (adjective) decsribing a mediocre performance which, failing to meet set expectations, often leads to public admonishment
2. (adjective) On rare occasions of of a job well done, may be used as a compliment rather than admonishment.
1. The play calling in last week's loss was francrapulent.
2. "Did you see that last touchdown?? It was francrapulent!!!"
3. Tonight's game was francrapulent bullcrap!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.