1. An event not occurring due to an unlucky circumstance outside original plan
2. Failure of a plan involving a third party.
3. When something or someone prevents something from happening through intervention.
1. Three friends meet up in the neighborhood. They decided to go to the local park to smoke a joint together. One of them ran inside his house to tell his mom that he and the guys were going to hang out. A few minutes later he came out and said, "Fuck man...I can't go, my grandmas coming over!" His friends were visibly annoyed by this. One exclaimed, "Foilage man! That's fuckin' foilage!"
2. A guy is in a bar flirting with a female, hoping to take her home and have sex with her. Another man comes along and starts flirting with her as well. He wins her over and she goes home with him instead. The guy looks down at his crotch and whispers, "foilage".
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.