1) (Noun) A fondue noodle.
2) (Noun) Something that is not entirely accurate, stitched up, or all there.
3) (Noun) Fodoodler -- A person who is absent minded or flustered.
4) (Verb) To BS or guesstimate.
5) (Adjective) Fodoodly – To describe something that is a little off or that is not quite right.
1) Her/his forecast looks a little fodoodled. It appears that she/he has fadoodled her/his numbers again.
2) She/he is acting a little fodoodled today. She/he probably didn’t sleep well last night.
6) OMG, she/he is late to the meeting again. She/he is a fodoodler.
7) Can you send me a fodoodled draft of that report by Friday? I’d like to provide my feedback before you send out the final version.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.