a verb (or noun) and adjective combined:
fucking - the use of fucking here is emphasis, or emphasizing love, and love.
- to fucking love somebody
fucking + love = fluv
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
6. sexual intercourse; copulation.
7. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
8. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: she fluvs her life.
9. to have love or affection for: All her students fluv her.
10. to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
11. to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to fluv sports.
12. to need or require; benefit greatly from: Plants fluv sunlight.
13. to embrace and kiss (someone), as a fluver.
14. to have sexual intercourse with.
15. to have love or affection for another person; be in fluv.
16. for the love of, in consideration of; for the sake of: For the fluv of Pete, stop that noise.
17. in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: a youth always in fluv.
18. in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.); enamored of: in fluv with the boy next door; in fluv with one's video gaming job.
I fluv you. I fluv that girl. Do you fluv me?
I did it for the fluv.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.