1. To change indefinitely; to alter
2. To malfunction
3. A noun, verb, and adjective that can be used as a substitution for most other words
1. I re-flurbed the calculations to find out the true answer
2. Run! The nuclear reactor just flurbed!
3. Teacher: Now here class, is where you would write the defintion of Theorem 33 in the 'Reasons' section.
Student: Awww, can't I just say the transversal flurbed with the two lines...
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.