1. A person who is indirect and instead talks around the subject.
2. A person who often talks about feelings.
3. A person who is perceived to live in a world of their own and often sees the positives in situations.
4. A person who is distracted by a multitude of factors.
1. Person A: " I punched them in the face"
Floaty person: "Do you think that there are other ways of channeling you emotions?"
2. "How does that make you feel?", "Your energy is making me feel ......."
3. " These puddles make it like an exciting obstacle course to get to ....... everyday"
4. "Where's the cheese? Ooooh, do you smell burning? Oh look, there's a cute little dog out side, isn't that lovely."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.