(A.K.A.: "Flippin' copies")
1. Term to describe someone that is working in an office.
2. Referred to someone working while the rest is on a boat.
3. Referred to the constant abuse towards the assistants at work.
1. Matt is chilling, while Dave is Flipping copies.
2. That MoFo was flippin' copies while I was on a boat N'r!
3. Yeah, that kid from Finance is an asshole, I had him flippin' copies the whole day.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.