1. having no defects or faults, especially none that diminish the value of something
2. legally sound
3. having no discernible blemishes or shortcomings
4. a love that knows no bounds, that will transcend everything
1. A flawless Ming Dynasty vase.
2. The prosecution had a flawless case.
3. Flawless beauty
4. Squishy and the Bee share a flawless love.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.