1) To begin a, sometimes random and usually pointless task/project, with the full determination and intensity of perfection and completion. When high on crystal meth.
2) Spending an obscene amount of time on a task/project that usually would take no time at all to complete and/or would seem meaningless/pointless to someone else. When high on crystal meth
3) To answer someones question but not fully explaining what one was doing for a long period of time. When high on crystal meth
4) When going through a bin/basket/container full of anything to find what you are looking for; or for nothing in particular in hopes to find something useful. When high on crystal meth
1a) He was flailing with duct-tape and made a pouch to hold Q-Tips in.
1b) I spent all night flailing on the computer coming up with these definitions. (Hardly pointless)
2) John was flailing for 5 hours making something to hold up a book while he typed, even though he has a book holder.
3) "Holy crap, where were you for the last 3 hours?"
"I was flailing....well it sort of turned into a side-flail"
4) I found a box full of random cords and started flailing through it looking for something that might come in handy.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.