1. The position that is a result of a problem or bad situation that seems impossible to solve/get out of.
2. A word describing something in a state of disrepair or incomplete.
3. To be in serious trouble.
4. In western Canada: being forced or tricked into the position described above as a result of an economic downturn.
1. "We're totally Firebagged! Not even McGyver could get outta this one."
2. This truck is Firebagged! Is sounds like there's a miniature horse screaming under the hood!"
3. Leena "Can we bribe the guards to let us out of this Mexican Prison?"
Gordie "Not after what you did - we're Firebagged!"
4. "He said there were only a few things wrong with his car, so I agree to fix it for $75. Once I looked under the hood I realized he totally Firebagged me."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.