1. A substance that has the power to burn things to ashes, especially dry things like paper and trees. Incredible fun to play with, but you'd better pray to God it doesn't get out of control.
2. A word that is very fun to shout in crowded places like, say, school.
3. To reduce payroll numbers.
4. The second element to summon Captain Planet.
6. A term to describe that you or someone else is doing amazing at the activity they are doing.
1. Thank God cavemen discovered how to make fire. Without them we could do fun things like A) toast marshmallows, B) light candles, and C) take lighter and burn leaves when we’re home alone.
2. Take it from me don’t shout, “Fire!” when in a crowded place, like, say, school. The word strikes people with so much panic they run wild and trample people to get outside.
3. Donald Trump looked at me and screamed, “You’re fired!!!”
4. “Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Go Planet!!!”
5. “Do you got any fire on hand?”
6. From the very beginning of the basketball game, I knew I would be on fire. And I sure was! I drained seven three pointers and made five steals in the first half!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.