This is used in three situations.
1. When a dangerous explosion is about to forceably destruct anything in its path. Said before diving or getting the fuck out of there.
2. Before lighting up a bong.
3. Song number 16 from Method Man and Redman's CD BLACKOUT!
1. Throw the grenade, yell 'fire inda hole' and hide!
2. Spark up the lighter, open your eyes wide and holla 'fire inda hole'.
3. "Shell shock, soldier in the trenches,
'fire inda hole'!
Game commences, third straight rapper play the benches."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.