1. A good series that's been run into the ground. The name's been whored around in various ways to demean the series (Final Fantasy: Spirits within, "Final Fantasy" XI). Reaced it's pinnacle at Final Fantasy 6 (Final Fantasy 3 for Americans). It maintained that Pinnacle in Final Fantasy 7, than took a huge plunge at 8, recovered a bit at nine, and turned Final Fantasy 10 into a goddamn movie.
2. The whole reason that Nintendo is losing the console race. Let's face it, if Square and Nintendo didn't get into that fight, the N64 would have gotten Final Fantasy 7 and the following games, and maybe we wouldn't be stuck in the hellhole known as "Gamecube".
3. Overrated by Fanboys. Not just a specific game, EVERY ONE OF THEM IS OVERRATED.
4. Home of the most genius Final boss ever: Kefka. Most people like Sephiroth because he "IS TEH KEWLZZZ!!!!11!!!one!!!". He's just like that lame angsty goth kid you want to kick the crap out of at school.
5. Will be ruined by Final Fantasy 12, than maybe dumbasses will realize that the whole series has gone to hell, and they're better off dusting off their Playstations and SNES's and NES's and breaking it out old school style.
Do you need a fucking example? Yeah, I'm talking to you.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.