1. A motion picture. Often refers to a more 'artistic' or indie picture (as opposed to a commercial movie).
2. The craft, study or industry of motion picture creation.
3. A thin strip of light-sensitive plastic used in pre-digital cameras.
4. A thin layer of something.
5. To capture on camera
6. Of or referring to film.
d) preposition (On film)
7. Captured with a camera as a photograph or movie.
1. A good hipster only likes indie films.
2. He studied acting for film.
3. She used up a whole roll of film.
4. There was a soapy film on the water.
5. Yo dude, whip out your iPhone and film me jumping off this roof with my skateboard!
6. She's a film junkie.
7. I lit fireworks in the school auditorium, and caught the whole thing on film!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.