1. The right to choose in a non-oppressive society that is free of societal hierarchies.
2. A movement to end sexist oppression as well as domination relations. This does not only aim to make women equal to men, but all people equal to each other in rights. It is one gear in the bigger machine of human rights.
3. A movement to recognize and work to end the oppression of women in any form.
4. An examination of sexism with the intent to end it.
5. A movement for social justice with an emphasis on gender.
Feminism is a movement for social justice and human rights.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.