1. The radical idea that women are people.
2. A social movement created by those who believe that women are people.
3. Something a women is accused of believing in if she does or says anything that implies she believes she is a person.
(Often incorrectly mistaken with misandry and lesbianism)
1) Someone who does not agree with feminism by default agrees with sexism. (Denying gender equality is the same as saying one or the other gender is superior.)
2) Historians have identified three distinct waves of Feminism.
3) See almost every other definition of feminism or feminist listed here.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.