1) to submit for publication without correcting, condensing, or otherwise modifying the document.
2) to leave in place poor grammar, poor syntax, and in general poor writing for public viewing.
3) to email colleagues or authority figures without editing
1) I fedited through the entire email list.
2) My boss will receive a fedited version of my resignation.
3) My fedited philosophy dissertation went unnoticed by the graduate committee.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.