1) Another term for "spaz". Unlike weird or disabled / special needs people, it's used for people with aphasia due to TBI, stroke, or other brain related injuries.
2) Someone who has severe trouble speaking or expressing oneself due to stroke.
3) An offensive term for people with aphasia due to stroke or brain related disorder / damage affecting language.
4) A term to entitle someone who speaks a few word / 1-2 word or simple utterances due to Broca's aphasia / stroke.
5) A term to entitle surviving gunshot victims who have been shot in the head who have trouble speaking normally.
6) One who is nearly non-verbal, barely able to speak, or communicate because of haltering speech due to a stroke, TBI, or Brain injury, such as a gunshot to the head.
Derek: "Yo John! Did you see those Gabby Giffords rehab videos?"
John: "HOLY FUCK! Yeah man! Seeing those videos, I'm like..WOAH! Dude! She was totally fucked up after she was shot in the head! The way she speaks nowadays, she's such a fucking Faz!"
Derek: "Dude! You mean Spaz?"
John: "No man! It's like Spaz for Spastic, except Faz is for Aphasia!"
Derek: "Oh Aphasia? Isn't that a language disorder due to a fucking stroke or whatnot?"
John: "Yeah man! It can happen to anyone who's brains get fucked up! A Faz!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.