1. The act of talking incessantly about ideas, situations, or circumstances without knowing the information of the subject involved.
2. babbling incoherently in a manor often offensive.
3. Other uses and/or spellings: To FARST, FARSTED, FARST.
1. He was FARSTING about football, though he has never played or watched a game.
2. The drunk in the bar is FARSTING, talking a lot, but saying little to nothing at all.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.