1. A classic Disney movie featuring ballet-dancing hippos and Mickey Mouse enchanting buckets of soap and water. Set to classical music, it has no plot, no charm and no point. Spawned off the pointless sequel "Fantasia 2000"
2. Portuguese for "Costume"
3. The winner of the third edition of Fox's "American Idol" - A very nasal singer often referred to as Mantasia for her manly attributes. Is ghetto enough to name her 4 year old daughter "Zion", after the city that almost got destroyed in "The Matrix." Plans to name future children "Sunnydale" and "Neverland"
1. "I can't believe I paid 8 dollars to see Fantasia. That movie was crap."
2. "Brazilian Mommy, what will be my fantasia for Halloween."
3. "Dude, I bought the new Fantasia CD thinking it was Macy Gray. That sucks."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.