fan-dan-gle' 1. (verb) a sexual act performed between 2 persons; eg. intercourse.
2. (verb) out of sorts; e.g. "messed up":fandangled
3. (verb) too harm;
4. (noun) Someone/something who is great; e.g. fandangler.
Forms: Fandangled, Fandangler, Fandangling.
1. "You may have been drunk, but I was fandangled."
2. "I may be fandangled but I will fandangle you any day, call me the fandangler."
3. "I fandangled your wife last night."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.