1) An individual who fails on an epic level, who also happens to contain the word "bar" in their name.
2) A fail that is astonishingly awkward, or is noteworthy primarily due to its awkwardness.
3) To fail particularly hard, to a point that comforting is needed.
1) "Inbar really screwed up last night...definite example of a failbar."
2) "That may have been the most awkward moment I've ever experienced...a total failbar."
3) "Skyler had a failbar so epic, it took every one of us to comfort him."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.