A homosexual who cannot settle for simply being a homosexual. Instead they have to go out of their way to let the whole world know they are Gay in all the most obnoxious of ways, totally oblivious to the fact that we don't live in the 90s anymore and so no one cares if you're Gay anymore.
Instead of being Gay just being a small aspect of what makes them who they are, they use the Gay sexuality and label to completely define who they are, thus leading to them having to constantly come up with ways to rub it in other people's faces that they're gay when, like I said, most people accept it and don't really care.
They are typically always bringing up their sexuality in conversations that don't call for it, always speaking of gay stereotypes as if they were fact, constantly instigating Gay debates with others.
These type of homosexual are the ones that the media pays the most attention to and ironically they do more harm to the reputation of the homosexual population than support it. Its not uncommon that they will be around people that are perfectly fine with homosexuals, but they will annoy these people so much with their constant attempts to make everyone notice they are gay that these perfectly Pro-Gay people will snap on them. Then the Faggot will call the people who snapped at them "Homophobes" when really they just found the guy to be annoying.
Homosexuals are Gay people who are just gay, they like the same sex, that's all there is to it.
A Faggot is a Gay person simply trying way too hard to be "Gay" so they can get attention for it. Negative attention, more often than not, but its usually all the same to them.
Best example: Youtube/Internet Celebrity, Chris Crocker.
1. Always wearing inappropriate shirts with homoerotic sayings on it.
2. Has to wear a Gay Flag colored bracelet or necklace everywhere they go.
3. Has gay Flag stickers on the back of their car.
4. Deliberately acts over-effeminate in public areas making sure to be big enough of a disturbance that everyone will look at him .
5. A faggot purposefully feels the need to conform to every gay stereotype that homophobic people create for him. Pretty much supporting all Gay stereotypes.
6. Thinks anybody who calls them out on their attention-whoring is automatically a "Homophobic person".
7. Seriously can't find anything worth talking about outside of what guy is hot.
8. Has to deliberately announce he is gay at the beginning of every conversation with a new face.
9. Is constantly reminding his friends that he doesn't care what anybody thinks about his sexuality when thats all he ever talks about.
10. Deliberately acts more weak and fickle than he really is to appear more Gay. As if all gays are even like that.
11. Thinks grabbing a random guy's ass at a concert is a "good" idea that only a gay person can get away with.
12. Thinks the straight guy who kicked his ass at the concert for grabbing his butt is homophobic, and not simply offended by having his ass grabbed by a stranger.
13. If its not his display name, he'll usually have things like "I <3 GUYS" "I SUCK PENIS, SO WHAT!" all over his myspace/facebook/whatever.
14. The kind of gay guy who thinks he can "turn straight guys gay", not realizing the nonsense in constantly complaining about straight guys not respecting his sexual orientation but at the same time he's trying to hit on guys who have said they were straight.
15. The guy in the room you just want to yell "OKAY WE GET IT ALREADY, YOU'RE GAY, WE DON'T CARE!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.