1. The act of surfing through a profile on Facebook and looking through pictures, update and comment history, and personal information with or without notification to the profile user.
2. A person or entity that uses Facebook to gather information on a person, group, business, organisation or other entity.
1. - "Facepeep (ing) helps me to catch up on a persons life" .
2. - "I like to facepeep others on Facebook before I friend them"
3. - "I like to facepeep bhecause I have Facebook Fever"
4. - "I facepeep sometimes just to be a facepest"
5. - "Being a facepeep is part of facebooking"
6. - "You have to facepeep as part of an overall regime for safe social networking"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.