1. to be stay on Facebook for a great quantity of time, waiting for a "photo comment" or for a friend's new "Profile Pic" to be uploaded.
2. to change your Facebook status to something nobody wants to know such as, "just woke up," or "going to sleep."
3. to have back and forth conversations with another person, (who is usually Facebored as well.)
1. "I am so facebored that I refreshed my Facebook page ten times in the last thirty seconds."
2. "This guy just posted that he is going to sleep on his Facebook wall. He must be very facebored."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.