The social networking website that is inferior to MySpace for numerous reasons:
1. You cannot customize your profile page with colors or themes (unless you want white).
2. People see your real name, school, etc.
3. There's no blog; just NOTES.
4. You can't find photographers and filmmakers.
5. You can't find bands easily.
6. Your junior high school boyfriend who was an asshole to you can find you!
7. All the people you hated in high school can track you down, and act like they were always your best friend.
That's just for starters.
1. Facebook sucks! I can't even choose to have a BLACK background with WHITE text.
2. I have no anonymity on Facebook. Maybe I don't want the general public to see my last name!
3. I'm sorry you missed out on what's happening in my life; if Facebook had a blog, you'd be able to stay updated.
4. Whenever I try to look up artists, filmmakers, comedians, or bands, I rarely find them on Facebook.
5. It's hard to find obscure and unsigned bands on Facebook. They always give you 3,000,000 entries of people who said they LIKE that artist. Irrelevant!
6. You'll never find ME, Tony!
7. GIRL #1: Like, OMG! I can't believe it's you! Remember, I sat behind you in Chemistry sophomore year!
GIRL #2: Yeah, I remember, you called me a dyke and made fun of who my favorite band was. You also said I was a freak.
GIRL #1: Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that! Great times, huh?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.