A word commonly used to describe hoes on Facebook.
Someone may qualify as a Facebook Hoe if they:
- Constantly post revealing photos of themselves with the intention of getting reactions and receiving attention, be it positive or negative
- Over-edit photos to create the illusion of being more physically attractive than they are off-line
- Are blatantly open about their unchanging DTF life style
- Make a point of letting everyone know just how little they take someone's opinion into consideration (only when it is negative)
- Occasionally or constantly post seemingly deep, meaningful, or heartfelt statuses and/or pictures of themselves to remind the world that attractive people have feelings, too
- Quote popular/well-liked songs (particularly deep, loving, overly-happy quotes; may also use quotes that are sad, bitchy, and/or "I don't give a shit about what you say" in nature)
- Can post a hideous photo of themselves with a self-destructive subtitle, and get numerous likes and reassuring comments on it
- Friend or unfriend people without any apparent causes (although it is often a case of liking someone based on physical appearance and/or life style, or ridding oneself of a "hater")
- Use "baby talk" to come across as being an adorable person
- Self-Destructive Comments:
"I look soooo fat in this picture!! ):"
"Ewwh, look at my hairr :P"
"Grossnessss to my outfit, buuuut ohwell!!"
- Baby Talk:
"I wuv you ((:"
"Awwwh, fanks ;)"
"Oh, I sowwy :/"
Girl 1: "Guh-ross!! Look at this; 127 likes, 67 -and counting- comments..! And all it is is a picture of this fugly bitch sneering at a camera with her boobs hanging the fuck out!!" *gags*
Girl 2: "Ugh, I know!! And is that her TOILET in the background...? Like, what does that Facebook Hoe think she is??"
Guy 1: "Dude, look at this chick; her boobs are fucking HUGE!" *likes picture*
Girl 1: "Ummm, did you also happen to notice how ugly her face is?"
Girl 2: "Yeah, like, really. She looks like she's the child of Chucky and Anne Hathaway." *grimaces* "Total Facebook Hoe."
Guy 2: "Nahh, I mean.. It's not like, umm... She's not THAT... Oh. Hmmm- but just LOOK at those knockers!!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.