n. 1. A social networking site, originally desgined for college students, but has stretched out to anyone 14+ years old. This has been suggested as a safer, more fun enviroment for people to keep in touch.
2. The reason my homework is never done.
3. A book of face.
v. To interact with FaceBook in any way.This includes, but is not limited to, chatting, setting your status, checking the newsfeed, stalking, and/or logging in.
1. I keep in touch with old class mates through Facebook.
2. I forgot to do my homeworl because I was on Facebook!
3. Yoda would say a book of face instead of Facebook.
4. Dude, that guy loves to Facebook!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.