1. A setting example; so good or admirable that others would do well to copy it.
2. Serving as example; f.e. something designed to serve as a warning to others.
3. An illustration or example of something.
1. The kid's exemplary conduct.
2. As an exemplary punishment, the thief's hand was cut off while a large crowd was watching.
3. A picture of a tree is an exemplary tree.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.