1. charmingly or exquisitely beautiful: a lovely flower.
2. having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye, as a person or a face.
3. delightful; highly pleasing: to have a lovely time.
4. of a great moral or spiritual beauty: a lovely character.
5. Informal . a beautiful woman, esp. a show girl.
6. any person or thing that is pleasing, highly satisfying, or the like: Every car in the new line is a lovely.
When I open up my dictionary and look up lovely in the dictionary, theres a little picture of Eszternora next to it.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.