1. Straight and vertical: In an upright position.
2. Physiology firm and rigid: Stiff and swollen as a result of being filled with blood, e.g. when sexually aroused.
3. Right side up: Describes an optically produced image that is right side up and not inverted.
4. To build a structure from basic parts and materials.
5. To fix something in an upright position.
6. To bring an organization, system, or theory into being.
7. To draw or construct a line or figure on a given base.
1. An erect plant stem.
2. An erect penis.
3. An erect picture.
4. The building was erected in 1885.
5. Fixing things..
6. The corporation erected a new legal department to deal with mergers and acquisitions.
7. Drawing an erect graph.
Prices shown in USD.