Dungeons and Dragons is one of the most popular pen and paper role playing games (RPGs) in the world. It involves a Dungeon master (DM) and player characters (PCs). The main idea of the game is for a group of PCs to complete a specific quest with rules and situations given by the DM. You can purchase the "Basic Game" in many stores such as Barnes & Nobles. This Basic Game inclues pre-set character sheets, miniatures, and other things. It is good for People who would just like to try out the game for a short while with some friends and get to learn the basics and fun that D&D can bring. After experincing the adventure with the Basic Game, many are brought up to begin a D&D "career" by purchasing a "Player's Guide" and creating your own personalized character that can be "leveled Up" and used for "Campaigns" (Large and Lenghty Quests involving many story elements and other adventurous endevours).
some things to think of when Playing D&D
1. Don't piss-off the Dungeon Master
2. There are endless variables to assume in every situation.
3. People prefer you to pay attention to the game when playing
4. However its best not to "get way into" the Game itself
5. When a group of people follow the rules and listen well the game can actually become very fun.
"Hey Dude lets Play Dungeons & Dragons at my house tommrow"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.