Dungeon Runners is a free MMORPG game developed and published by NCsoft in May of 2007.
Its gameplay system is similar to World of Warcraft and Diablo, except with more humor and sarcasm, and its GUI is also alike.
Free accounts are limited to how much space they can use in their bank, 25% access of rare and mythical equipment, etc. On the other hand, if you pay $4.99 a month, you can access more space in your bank, full access to all rare and mythical equipment, etc.
1. Fun, addicting, and has a humorous side.
2. Better than Runescape.
3. Like WoW, except cheaper.
4. Like Diablo, too.
1. Noobs spamming rainbow (mythical) equipment in the market channel and/or complaining about lag (yet not understanding the age of the game).
2. Free accounts can only use 25% of rare and rainbow equipment.
3. The game came out in 2007... so theres still a few lag problems and bugs.
Dungeon Runners is fun and addicting, even better than Runescape!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.