Pronunciation Key (doo-ga-nay-tor)- noun
1. a person with the last name of Dugan that terminates things.
2. a person that believes he can play Tiger Woods Golf but has no skill whatsoever.
3. a secret agent who has a side kick named Oddjob.
4. a man who fathers baby caucasian ninja's.
1. "Listen and understand. That Duganator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."
2. If you are playing Duganator at Tiger Woods, my money's on you!
3. Shaken not stirred. Now where is Oddjob?
4. I am the Duganator, therefore I am a ninja baby-making machine.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.