1. A dish made out of slices of Duck-meat and filling. Usually dipped in a spicey sauce and served with rice.
2. The act of rolling a (live) duck between ones hand and a suitable surface (often the table) for relaxing and meditational purposes. The bird should not be harmed, and ideally also enjoy the experience.
1. We thoroughly enjoyed the excellent Duck Rolls at that asian restaurant.
2. a. We thoroughly enjoyed the excellent Duck Rolls at that asian buddhist retreat.
2. b. R. was very stressed out, and almost crushed his bird while Duck Rolling! Luckily he wasn't charged extra ...
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.